YS Community Yard Sale
Saturday, April 27, 2019 from 8AM to 2PM
RAIN OR SHINE–NO REFUNDS!
Rules and Regulations
- The purpose of the yard sale is to help raise funds for the YS FCCLA organization. FCCLA is a national leadership organization rooted in the Family and Consumer Sciences field. FCCLA stands for Family, Community, and Career Leaders of America.
- Exhibitor’s fee for each reserved spot (2 parking spaces) is $30. Double spots (4 spaces) are $50, triples (6 spaces) spots are $65. [One parking spot is approximately 9’x18’]
- Make checks payable to York Suburban SD.
- A confirmation email will be sent once payment is received.
- Reservations must be made by April 19, 2019.
- Exhibitors will supply their own tables, chairs, and/or tents. Tents must be weighted down; however, you are prohibited from placing anchors in the black top. There is NO electricity available and generators will NOT be permitted.
- Setup will begin at 7:00am on Saturday, April 27, 2019. You will be assigned a spot upon arrival. Unless your vehicle will remain in the space for the entire day, all vehicles must be removed from the exhibit area by 7:45am. Your vehicle will be parked near Valley View or you may choose street parking.
**PLEASE ENTER THE REAR PARKING LOT FROM HOLLYWOOD DRIVE–ENTRANCE CLOSEST TO THE BUILDING.
- Exhibitors may NOT provide concession stands or sell food for consumption on-site. There will be food vendors available. If a vendor’s product is food, they may provide samples only.
- Exhibitors are responsible for cleaning up their own area before departing. Trash service will NOT be provided. Exhibitors are requested to remain set up until 2:00pm. You you need to leave early, please locate an FCCLA member to assist in retrieving your vehicle. All exhibitors must vacate the premises by 3:00pm on Saturday, April 27, 2019.
- All York Suburban School District rules and expectations will be observed. Tobacco, e-cigs/vapes, alcoholic beverages, and controlled substances are strictly prohibited.
- Collection of any and all applicable SALES TAX are the responsibility of the vendor.
YORK SUBURBAN SCHOOL DISTRICT AND/OR YS FCCLA IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE DUE TO ACCIDENTS DURING THE EVENT.
I have read and understand the rules and regulations for this event.
PLEASE BRING THIS SIGNED FORM TO THE EVENT. IT WILL BE COLLECTED UPON ARRIVAL.