Anyone that is interested in learning more about Pennsylvania College of Health Sciences, please use one of the following resources to learn more about them and make a connection!
- PA College Digital Viewbook provides an overview of the school and our programs
- Virtual Tour of PA College (we are also able to schedule on-campus tours through our website)
- Dual Enrollment Handout (attached to this email): Students can explore opportunities to take college courses while also getting high school credit during junior and senior year
- This Fall we’re running a Virtual Scavenger Hunt to teach students more about the college at their own pace. All participants will be entered to win PA College swag, so please feel free to forward to students or post the flyer in your school (attached).
- Online Application: Now accepting for Fall 2022 and beyond!
- Students can use the code PCHS21 to waive the $35 application fee for the online application (this expires at the end of 2021, but they can email us after for a new one)
- Have a student that is interested in healthcare but not sure which program is a good fit? Our program comparison chart compares details of all of our programs including length, average salary, online/on-campus/hybrid program, degree-type, and whether it’s a field that works directly with patient care
- Interested students can sign up to attend virtual info sessions and open houses or our upcoming on-campus Open House (Oct. 30, 9 a.m.-12 p.m.) on our visit page here