East York Elementary
SPIKE'S FRIDAY FLYERS
Greetings from East York Nurse’s Office! The nurses here at ‘The Best Place on Earth’, strive to promote a safe and healthy environment for all students and staff. You can help by following these guidelines to help prevent the spread of illness and infection at East York.
From the nurses office…….
Just a few quick health reminders as we enter the last few weeks of the 2020-2021 school year! The weather is turning warmer and outside play will be everyday, so remember these few tips:
- Water fountains are not working at school-PLEASE send a water bottle with your student everyday! Hydration is key!
- Dress appropriately-with warmer weather comes cooler inside temperatures and ‘hotter’ outside conditions-send a light jacket or sweater in the backpack (just in case).
- Seasonal allergies are in full swing-have your child take their antihistamines (zyrtec, allegra, claritin etc) if directed by the health care provider
- Is it COVID or seasonal allergies? Click here to check your symptoms!
- Remember to do your daily symptom check BEFORE coming to school. This can be found here.
The Nurses are always available to answer your questions-please call or email us!
Thanks for keeping everyone safe! The East York Nurses
PLEASE VISIT THE LINK BELOW TO LEARN MORE ABOUT OUR YSSD NURSING DEPARTMENT ON OUR DISTRICT HOMEPAGE. THERE YOU CAN FIND INFORMATION ON FORMS, CONTACTS AND ANNOUNCEMENTS. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact the nurse’s office at 885-1240 option 4.