- Volunteer Application & Acknowledgement of Policy No. 916/Volunteers and Policy No. 806/Child Abuse - Print, complete and have the building principal/athletic director sign the volunteer application.
- PA State Police Criminal History Report (Act 34) - FREE for volunteers - dated not more than five years prior to the application date - Provide a copy
- PA Department of Human Services Child Abuse Report (Act 151) - FREE for volunteers (once every 57 months) dated not more than five years prior to the application date - Provide a copy
- FBI-Federal Criminal History Report (Act 114) - FEE - $21.35 - Provide Universal Enrollment ID (UEID) number dated not more than five years prior to the application date OR Volunteer Disclosure exemption form if you have been a resident of Pennsylvania during the entirety of the previous 10-year period - - Print and complete
- Arrest-Conviction Report and Certification Form - PDE 6004 - dated as of application date - Print and complete
- Volunteer Self-Reporting - dated as of application date - Print and complete
- Proof of negative tuberculin test - The TB test may not be dated more than 5 years prior to the application date - Provide a copy
Links to Board Policies
Links to Clearances
PA Criminal History Clearance - Free for volunteers
FBI Fingerprint Clearance for PDE - FEE - $21.35 - apply for clearance only if you have not lived in the state of PA for the entirety of the previous 10-year period.
Pennsylvania Child Abuse History Clearance
Please read the instructions below before clicking on any links.
Steps for Creating a Keystone ID
- On the Child Welfare Portal, click on "Create Individual Account."
- Click “Next” in the lower right corner.
- Complete the form and click "Finish."
- You will receive an email with a temporary password. Copy the password from the email and return to the Child Welfare Portal. Click on "Login" and select "Access my Clearances" then "CONTINUE."
- After you login with the temporary password, it will prompt you to change your password. Select a new password and click "Submit."
- You will automatically be logged out and should now be at the "Keystone Key" login, Enter your username and password.
- Click on "Create Clearance Application."
- You should now be able to complete the application process.
Clearances are required to be obtained and renewed on a five-year cycle unless there is a break in volunteer service for an entire school year.
All volunteers must be approved by the Superintendent and the Board prior to volunteering.
If you have any questions, or when the application packet is prepared, contact Mrs. Kelsey Hartman at firstname.lastname@example.org or 717-885-1150to schedule the next step. DO NOT MAIL PACKET!